Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Purchasing items from my blog

After I have received a payment for items purchased from my blog, I will send a downloadable product link to the Paypal address I received payment from.
If you would prefer to have the product link sent to a different address, please note that in the instruction box provided by Paypal at time of payment.

No refunds will be given after the product link has been sent since these are digital downloadable products.

Product links will be good for 7 days after they have been sent.
Reactivation of links will only be considered per request on a case by case basis.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at coinmagnate@comcast.net

Thank you for considering my products and I love getting your feedback,
Janet
Eye Opening Designs
coinmagnate@comcast.net

No comments: