Saturday, February 6, 2010

Double the fun - Free deal

I'm going to make you a special deal.
Because you visit my blog and are so great to me, I'm going to double your deal for the whole month of February.
I'm having a $1 sale on everything in my store at The Creativity Box,
but because you are reading this, I am going to give you a free item for every item you purchase from my store.

That's Right!!
You buy one of my items for $1 and I will give you a second item of your choice FREE!!
So if you buy 5 items, you will also get 5 items FREE!!
It's hard to beat a deal like that.

To get this special deal just buy your item or items from my store Eye Opening Designs at The Creativity Box during the month of February and email the receipt to me at coinmagnate@comcast.net along with your choice of free items and I will personally package up your special deal and send it directly to you.

No comments: