Saturday, December 6, 2008

Buy One Get One Christmas Special


I love Christmas and I love giving stuff away so here's a special deal just for you.
During the rest of the month of December, for any one of my products you purchase at The Creativity Box I will personally email you another one of my products of equal or lesser value for FREE.
This includes Personal use and Commercial use products.

This wonderful holiday giveaway will only last until December 31st so hurry over and pick up your products today.
The more you buy, the more free stuff you get.

To get the free stuff, email me a copy of your receipt of purchase and clearly state the name of the product you would like for free to me at coinmagnate@comcast.net.

This offer is only good on products by Eye Opening Designs.
Please allow 24-48 hours for confirmation and delivery.


You are always welcome to email me with any questions.

I hope you all are having a merry season.
Thank you so much for stopping by,
Janet

No comments: