Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Buy One Get One Christmas Special Clarification

Sorry for any confusion.
This sale has no minimum and includes ALL products by Eye Opening Designs at The Creativity Box.

For each product you buy, I will email you another product of equal or lesser value for free.
That means that if you buy two products you will get two free.
The more you buy, the more you get.

This sale only lasts until midnight Dec 31.
Some products will be discontinued after that so grab them while you can.

To get the free stuff, email me a copy of your receipt of purchase and clearly state the name of the product you would like for free to me at coinmagnate@comcast.net.

This offer is only good on products by Eye Opening Designs.
Please allow 24 hours for confirmation and delivery of free products.

You are always welcome to email me with any questions.

I hope you all are having a merry season.
Thank you so much for stopping by,

Janet

No comments: