Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Designer Survivor Links week 5 freebie

This week was probably hardest for me because we went on a family camping trip and I had to work on my laptop.
The camping was goo except it was colder than we had expected and we ended up getting sick but I made my laptop work and came up with another kit that I am happy to offer to you.

This was the semi-final week and there were only 7 of us left in this week.
We each had to select an era from the list of options to create a kit from.
My era was the 1800's.
Once I had a few ideas of some of the styles from this era, it was really fun to work with.

The immunity challenge for this week was to create wordart that included more than just words.

Downloads are under the previews.


LINK IS EXPIRED
Click here to find all my Designer Survivor creations



LINK IS EXPIRED
Click here to find all my Designer Survivor creations

No comments: