Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Weekend Starts

Well, my son came over and helped us move some of the heavy things last weekend.
He's a teacher and the Wrestling coach at a local high school so he was tired when he got here but he put in the hours to help anyway.
I sure do love my family and feel very blessed to have them in my life.

Today is when Kenn's brother is coming up to help load the heavy tools and empty, or at least start on the storage units.

We've made so many trips with the truck and trailer that by the time the big move day comes, I'm thinking that it won't be such a big thing.

Just a couple more weeks and I think we'll have everything moved or at least packed and ready to move and I'll be glad when it's over because it gets harder and harder to come back into our house without my Kenn here.

Thanks so much for all the encouraging words and emotional support.

Remember that people are put into our lives for a reason so do not take them for granted because we can't even fathom God's master plan and we don't know how long or short a time we will have these people in our lives.

Hug one of your friends or family members for me.

I love you all,
Janet

No comments: