Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update on me -- Exhausted

I didn't realize that you could become so exhausted that your body refuses to operate correctly.
We've worked so hard packing and moving - we've made 3 trips now - and I guess I hit a wall because I'm having a hard time walking and eating and thinking.

My brother-in-law came up today and volunteered to help which has taken quite a bit of pressure off. So since we're all so exhausted, we're going to try to relax for a couple days in the hopes that we don't have relapses and come down sick again.

My Kenn's family is so wonderful and I feel very blessed to have been given the opportunity to get to know them.
My in-laws are my favorite people right up there with my own family.

What meaning would life have if it weren't for family members.

Hug one of yours for me.

I love you all,
Janet

No comments: